Pages

Counting from ZERO

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'll be there

hmm is time to use my broken eng to write my blog~
hahaa I'll be there...
actually I know who is me...
but i jz wanna tell tat i really always be there for you if i available to help U~
I also hope she can goes CYber coz i can c her or look after her...
but i still prefer she stays at malacca coz she gt bf n family can take care her~
me one person worry is better than her family n her bf worry her...
Hmmm... all depend on U =)

If one day i really cannot be with U in real life, i will always present when u need me...
so I said tat I 'll be there FOR U...
The present of me in her life don't know is interrupted her life or helping her...
I know nearly U feel so confusing...
wat u wanna do jz do it, if U feel better after do tat...

In my heart I really wanna say tat a thousand times of TAKE CARE...
hope u can healthy n happy everyday...
every moment me together with u is my happiest moment n never ever delete from my mind..
I will treasure every single moment tat I can be with U...
U r such a gal in my heart

3 comments:

vIcToR sNoOpY said...

haiz..i knw how u feel..seriously..

Amy.. said...

who is U??

DIno Boy said...

i thk u can sense tat

Post a Comment

Followers