Pages

Counting from ZERO

Monday, April 19, 2010

feeling LOST!!!

Jackson, jackson jack..........
dont know wat to write leh~
my heart gt 1001 of " fan nao"~
suddenly feel im not jackson lok again,
the ex jackson lok is very hardworking, gt initiative n dreams!
why the god seems like playing me???
she finally became my new fren again,
but we cant share everything like before...
I really so happy she replied my msg...
I chose to be her best fren =) (but i trying my best to chat with her)
dont know how nice if my life gt HER~

Gt another her,
i know she is not suit for me~
this few days bcoz of her i almost getting mad!
i think im over thirst of LOVE!
JACKSON LOK wanna become as famous as before!!!
Start tmr it will be my new days!!!
i start having dreams n goals!!!
I love my family!!!

start yesterday i edy felt bored when playing facebook~
is time to play tat!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers