Pages

Counting from ZERO

Friday, July 9, 2010

M0ody~

Moody... moody... moody...

1st is the germany VS spain, I felt so disappointed...
2nd is bout the video and my "group" members
3rd is also the video...

here the further explaination...

The match was jz can said UNLUCKY...

What matter the worst is about the PHD video...
I cant say anything here...
because i worry will spread to "them"
So I jz let my few besties to know...

today in classes My mood dont know why suddenly changed to emo...
because the way they talked to me was too unacceptable...
I jz dont wan to have any conflict...
In my heart jz gt 3 words "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
however im not as "small gas" haha...

then I went to library met up marilyn, jane and yen ting...
In library I met a jocelyn and at the outside of library I also met up another jocelyn...
haha...
after that, I went back home, bathed n online...(waiting 6pm to shoot video)

Luckily got LIM YUN ZHEN acc me go... thx yea~
after shoot then went to 663 ate with yun zhen n james...
on d way, we met yen ting again...

after dinner, we went to library n met victor...
then jogged with yun zhen and yamcha after that...
luckily gt a brother acc me when im moody...
THX vincent alot =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers