Pages

Counting from ZERO

Sunday, July 25, 2010

the end of the month~

haizzz... actually this month shud be ok de~
but the stupid one day salary cant get..
so cant cover~
money money money!!!
hahhaa...

Im totally different with U all...
I going to die soon~
next week I decide I dont wan go PURE...
coz my tension all edy hilang~
better start my assignment =)

N I damn hate the fella always saying about his things but he nvr does it!!!
FUCK OFF!!!

is time to study...
I jz know Im tired but I need to start my stuff which is "sleep" haha...
don't know when i jz can like them...
can buy whatever they like and I really hate my life now~
next year I shud do some investment with my PTPTN money~
damn hate no money!!!
I jz hope I can run out this fucking world!!!
I CAN DO IT!!!
jz waiting the right moment n the right chance~
IM jealous+ing....
im planning to stop for few sem after my foundation n follow my frens go singapore for work~
is time to overcome my obstacles in my heart....

1 comments:

vIcToR sNoOpY said...

hmm..if i say i got gud job offer 4 u..
wan or nt?hehe..frm da boss u hate..

Post a Comment

Followers