Pages

Counting from ZERO

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DAMN UNLUCKY!!!

1. is the stupid boss!!!
2. software!!!
3. exam!!!

first and foremost. the working one I also got wrong... But we edy done the job wat...
I will curse the boss, ci bai LUN 18 generations no happy life!!! *angry*

very sorry to yun zhen.... ahahaha because of no sale we no salary~ haha C( :

In addition, I had used up whole morning to find USB2.0 CB-482 lifetec web cam driver....
then..... still cant use >.<

lastly the exam!!! fuckingly hard!!!

I need to stop here if no I will crazy!!!



had my dinner with Julian, ah dou and my babe, Alex~~~
haha...

4 comments:

vIcToR sNoOpY said...

walau..chill man~
wat da fish had happend oo?
tell me latr ok?

DIno Boy said...

is ok lar~ my fault also~ I jz make the prob bigger =)

Shesh Ash said...

haha u noe also neh :D

DIno Boy said...

haha ya lor.... wen wen

Post a Comment

Followers