Pages

Counting from ZERO

Thursday, April 8, 2010

one happy n meaningful day =)

one day, 6th April 7, 2010 I woke up at 0730 coz gt PPE class at 0800,

Then I didn’t take my breakfast, quite hungry when the class is going on,

What matter the most is after PPE class is 1000 and the next class is PBM.

However, we(me, ah dou, zeon and yun zhen) went to Plaza Siswa bought our breakfast.

I ate 3 curry puffs and we are late to PBM lecture.

When PBM class, Zeon suddenly suggest wanna go DP, nevertheless, we(me, dou, zeon n boon hwee) departed to DP at 1200.

After few minutes we window shopped then we ate our lunch at Wong Kok but I didn’t take any pic ==

We chit-chat our passed time then 1500 we continue our window shopping~

Shortly after, we wanna go back, then Boon Hwee back herself n Zeon fetched me n ah dou back.

When we r on the way back to Bukit Beruang, then zeon fetched us to Klebang seaside…

We had a lot of fun thr.. jz 3 persons but having a lot of fun..

then nite we went to OLDTOWN yamcha~

suszi, jun an, me, dou, boon, zeon n yun zhen~

I went thr chat with suszi almost 50% hahaa...

she told me her story, If im her i think i edy cannot writing blog here~

wat matter the worst is when we reach IXORA, blackout man!!!

then 2nd round yamcha with mario, yun zhen, dou n me~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers